- Saturday, April 21
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- MLK parking lot and basketball courts
- Entrance will be on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs)
- Free to the public
- Over 90 booths
- Registration for booths opens on Monday, March 12 at 9:00 a.m.
- To register, call (415) 289-4152, or come in person to the Recreation Counter at 420 Litho Street
- People who queue in person get priority over phone calls
- View the 2018 City Wide Yard Sale map of seller spaces
- Spaces rent for $15 – $31 each; see the map above for specific prices
- A limited number of 6′ tables are available to rent for $13 (one per booth)
- 3′ round tables are available for $8
- There are 3 load-in windows for sellers before the sale; please, see the map for the time that corresponds to your seller space
- For load-out after the sale, cars are only allowed back in at 2:00 p.m. (not before); please plan accordingly