Our open homes tour on September 14 was an outstanding success. Over 800 people turned out to see 12 unique floating homes on a gorgeous Sausalito day.
Tour co-chair Barbara Rycersky and I would like to thank:
- everyone who attended
- the homeowners who opened their doors to an admiring public
- the Tour Committee which put in months of preparation to ensure things went smoothly
- the 200 volunteers who made everything happen on tour day, including those from our non-profit partners, Friends of the Marin City Library and Sausalito Village
- dozens of artists, writers and musicians whose talents showcased our community’s creativity
- our sponsors, food vendors and suppliers who provided refreshments and relaxation for our visitors and volunteers alike
Our next open homes tour will be in two years, during the fall of 2021. Check back here in the spring of that year for more details. Next fall Artists @ Issaquah will return. We also offer private tours for parties of 40 or less.