The departure of Floating Homes Association Administrative Coordinator Linda Sempliner leaves the FHA looking for an experienced bookkeeper to take on the role of treasurer. The FHA Board hopes to find a qualified volunteer but is willing to consider contracting with a professional on an interim basis until a volunteer is found and trained.
Here’s a brief description of the job:
- Pay bills and reimbursements
- Make bank deposits
- Check post office box
- Reconcile bank balance with Quick Books monthly
- Enter financial information into Quick Books including membership information from the FHA website (Wix platform)
- Transfer PayPal receipts to bank account
- Provide annual budget for upcoming year
- Track taxes
- Produce financial statements and reports for monthly board meetings and annual meeting
- Attend monthly board meetings
If you’re interested in volunteering, or if you know a qualified professional, please contact FHA Vice President Pete Hudson.