Come to the new park just off Gate 6 Road on Sunday, October 30 from 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m. Enjoy live music by local bands, some good harvest–themed food, and the works of waterfront artists. There will be a host of fun activities:
- Watch (and have your furry friends participate in) the Pet Costume parade
- Enter the Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Wear a costume (possibly win a prize…)
- Artists: contact Michael Labate if you want to display your work
- Tell the kids that the Bubble Guy will be back!
- Enter a team in the Shopping Cart Relay Race
- Become a FHA member or check your membership
- Spend some quality time with your neighbors
Hope to see you there!