It’s spring and float-in concerts are in full swing once again. Here’s an upcoming lineup:
- May 1, 2:00 p.m.: ‘Nother Mother Brothers, at the Tipi (white geometric) anchor-out
- May 2, 3:30 p.m.: A Dock hosts Three Rivers and a short opening set by Gabriel Barkin
- May 15, 2:00 p.m.: Stephen Ehret, Liberty Dock (lagoon)
- May 15, 3:30 or 4 p.m.: Fiver Brown, outer Issaquah
- May 29, 5:00p.m.: One Neighbor Clapping, Liberty Dock (lagoon)
These float-ins are accessible by water only, so paddle on over and enjoy the most unique concerts in Marin. Keep an eye out for each performer’s Venmo and/or PayPal details for tips as well—these are a great way to support our local talent!