When is it? Sunday, June 4 from Noon to 5:00 p.m. noon
Where is it? At Van Damme Park, between Van Damme and Issaquah Docks
What’s This Thing All About?
- Local Music, Magic, & Special Guests
- Food – Paella by Davy Jones
- Artists – Local Community Art to Admire and Purchase.
- Silent Auction – AMAZING Items to Bid On: From Art to Adventure to Fine Dining.
- Bake Sale – Buy Dessert and Support the FHA
- Baking Contest – Show Off Your Baking Skills and Win a Prize
- Face Painting & Bubbles for the Kids
- Emergency Preparedness – Exchange or Refill that Tired Old Fire Extinguisher
And best of all . . . YOUR Neighbors Will Be There.
Check out the Schedule (There is a lot going on!):
12 – 12:35 p.m Joe Tate and Maggie Catfish
12:40 – 12:45 Antanasia Cook, Performing Stars poetry reading
12:45 – 1:20 The Diatomics (Gavin Smith, Brian Green & Nora Stratton)
1:25 – 1:55 Jay Alexander, Magic and Mentalism
2:00 – 2:35 The Jims (Jim Rettew, Jim Justice, Nora Stratton and Gavin Smith)
2:40 – 2:50 The Great Bake-Off Baking Contest Awards
2:55 – 3:20 Pet Parade and Costume Contest, judged by Jill Hoffman, former Sausalito
Mayor/Sausalito City Council
3:20 – 3:55 Alchemy (Dave Pangaro, Peter Hanneforth, Arnel Panganiban)
3:55 – 4 Silent Auction ends
4:00 – 4:05 Damon Connolly, California Assemblymember
4:20 – 5:00 ChauntiAna Thomas, Performing Stars
More details to follow in next week’s Floating Times and from your FHA Dock Rep.
We look forward to seeing everyone for a Day in the Park!