HERE ARE SOME OF THE ITEMS THAT WERE DISCUSSED OR DECIDED ON AT THE september 9 FHA BOARD MEETING. MORE DETAILS WILL BE REPORTED LATER IN THE FLOATING TIMES.
- FHA VP Pete Hudson is negotiating with vendors for replacement shopping carts which will be fitted with Air Tags so they can be traced.
- Pete is also communicating with possible replacement webmasters.
- Michelle Affronte (Liberty Dock) confirmed that Waldo Point Harbor has reversed the decision to exclude 10-year extensions on new leases.
- Pete Hudson is planning a full day of music, food, fun and games for FHA Day in the Park October 30. Volunteers are needed to help with everything from setup to take-down. An email has been sent to the entire community calling for volunteers to help with the event. If you haven’t received it, please contact Pete.
- Artists @ Issaquah is scheduled for October 15. Dan Cassidy of Main Dock is organizing an art exhibit at Bay Model February 13, 2023—March 27, 2023 to feature Floating Homes artists.
- The Board acknowledged receipt of the petition expressing Issaquah Dock residents’ concern over a proposed home swap for the Pirate (#4). It was agreed that this was of concern to the entire community.
- Anthony Vaughn (South Forty) is interested in bringing Sonic Internet Service to our community. The Board directed him to create survey of interest and submit to Pete Hudson for review and approval.
- Environmental Chair Doug Young announced that an additional EV charger has been installed in the Issaquah lot near the corner of Bridgeway and Gate 6 Road.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, October 11, 2022.